- Minimum three day car rental includes:
- 2 drivers with valid driving license, minimum age of 22 years and 2 years driving experience
- Free delivery and recovery at the jetty and airport
- Unlimited mileage
- All taxes
- One day bookings are only accepted upon availability for returning clients coming from Praslin or La Digue (second booking)
- We no longer accept bookings from cruise ship clients
- Vehicles must be returned clean and tidy or a minimum cleaning fee of €30 will be charged.
- Flat tires are to be changed by the client with a spare tire, which is provided in the boot of the car. We can offer this service for an extra charge. Please report all flat tires so we can replace them. If it is a normal puncture we do not charge for the damage but if the tire is torn, a fee is charged to replace the tire.
- Car returned after 9:00 AM will be charged a full daily rate; car returned before 9:00 AM will not be charged for that day.
- Payments can be made by cash in Euro, USD or SCR or credit card, with a 3% convenience charge if paying with Visa or MasterCard and a 5% convenience charge for American Express.
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance coverage is included in the rental rate, which limits your financial liability in the event of damage, with an excess of €500 for compact cars or €1200 for SUVs. This means that if you are renting a vehicle and it is damaged while in your care, you are liable for the first €500 or €1200, and we will cover any amount above this.
- Credit card must be provided to ensure insurance excess.
- We do not block any deposit for the excess or charge the deposit on the credit card provided. The renter must have the funds available in case any damage is caused to the car.
- All cars are insured with third-party insurance which fully covers the other party in the event of an accident.
- Damages caused through drunk driving, gross negligence, disregarding of the rental terms or any other illegal activities are excluded from the insurance coverage. The renter will be fully responsible for the damage of the car – the excess will not be applicable.
- Damage to the bottom of the vehicle, loss or damage to the car keys, damage to tires or glass (windows, windscreen, etc.) are not included in the insurance coverage and will be deducted off the excess.